All Natural Medjool Dates (Khajur) - 900Gm
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Medjool Dates are Good for an active life style, perfect for snacking Hearts best friend, contains oleic acid, improves cardiovascular system,Dates are also an excellent source of nutrition and can be used to lose weight.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrients, good for nervous system, the significant amounts of minerals make it a super food for strengthening bones.
- WAYS TO USE: Can be eaten Raw or blend with milk and have.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
- Our Nuticious -The dark brown colored sweet medjool dates are one of its kinds.Our dates are a favorite snack and instant energy booster and find its place in various diet plans.Medjool dates provides energy, and key minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and potassium,Medjool dates are picked early in their ripening season, when they are quite soft,People who regularly consume medjool dates find relief from poor digestion,high blood pressure, high cholesterol,growth and development
Medjool dates have a rich, almost caramel-like taste and a soft, chewy texture whereas regular dates, commonly called Deglet Noor, are usually smaller and have a firm flesh and a sweet, delicate flavor. Medjool dates come from the Middle East and North African regions, playing an incredibly important role in the cultures of this diverse area of the world. They are the world's oldest cultivated fruit, and people have been growing them for at least 6,000 years.
- The dark brown coloured sweet medjoul dates are one of its kinds, these dates are instant energy booster and contains calcium, phosphorus and potassium.
- Medjoul dates are picked early in their ripening season when they are quite soft.
- NUTRITION: Source of healthy fats and dietary fiber, highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrient.
- Gluten Free & Vegan - Plant Based Protein. Our nuticious dates are a favourite snack and instant energy booster and find its place in various diet plans.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper.
Medjool dates contain antioxidants and nutrients that may lower your risk of heart disease, promote digestion, and support heart health, among other benefits. Medjool dates are healthy! They contain natural sugar, but they have a low/medium glycemic index score because they also contain a good amount of fiber, which slows the release of the carbohydrates and gives you sustained energy rather spiking your blood sugar crazy high.
One pitted medjool date provides 66 calories, 18 grams of carbs, 16 grams of sugar and small amounts of over 16 nutrients including numerous B vitamins, potassium, manganese, calcium, magnesium and fiber. They are also free of fat and cholesterol.
Health Benefits Of Medjool Dates
Promote Natural Labour
Dates may promote and ease natural labor for pregnant women when consumed during the last few weeks of pregnancy.
Eating these fruits throughout the last few weeks of pregnancy may promote cervical dilation and lower the need for induced labor. They may also be helpful for reducing labor time. Additionally, dates contain tannins, which are compounds that have been shown to help facilitate contractions. They are also a good source of natural sugar and calories, which are necessary to maintain energy levels during labor
The high fiber content of Medjool dates make them a smart choice when it comes to keeping yourself regular.
If there is no pain or bleeding, constipation is often a sign that your diet simply needs more fiber. Depending upon age and gender, the Institute of Medicine recommends 19 grams to 38 grams of fiber per day.
Dates have high soluble fiber foods, which keep bowel movements regular by adding bulk to stool and helping it move faster through the intestines. Next time you’re looking for a natural constipation relief remedy.
Boost Bone Health
The significant amounts of key minerals found in Medjool dates make them superstars when it comes to strengthening bones and fighting off painful and debilitating bone diseases like osteoporosis.
First off, dates are rich in calcium, which is essential for the development and maintenance of strong teeth and bones. Calcium also keeps the heart, nerves, muscles and other body systems working properly, and it’s probably best known for helping prevent osteoporosis.
One of the top potential Medjool dates benefits is a decrease in unhealthy cholesterol levels. When you eat dates, you increase your insoluble and soluble fiber intake, which in turn can significantly lower cholesterol naturally — particularly LDL (“bad”) cholesterol.
As we know, LDL cholesterol is a major contributing factor to heart attacks, heart disease and stroke, making these tasty dates a great heart-healthy option.
If you suffer from high cholesterol, experts recommend a diet that includes high-fiber foods, such as dates.
Recipe : MEDJOOL DATE PEANUT BUTTER EGGS
200g Natural Delights® Organic Pitted Medjool Dates (about 12 or 1 cup packed)
2/3 cup (155g) water
1/2 cup (125g) peanut butter (or nut/seed butter of choice*)
1 cup (100g) coconut flour
1/2 tsp salt
4oz (115g) dark chocolate, melted
Blend the dates and water until smooth.
Add the peanut butter and blend again.
Transfer to a bowl. Stir in coconut flour and salt.
Press into a silicone egg mold. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Flip/remove from the mold.
Coat in melted chocolate.
Sprinkle with toppings of choice (hemp seeds, cacao nibs, colored shredded coconut, chopped nuts, sprinkles, etc.)
Refrigerate until the chocolate is set (a few minutes). Enjoy!
Use almond butter or sunflower seed butter (my favorite!) to make them paleo.
You may need less/more depending on the consistency of your peanut butter
Serving Size: 1 egg
Saturated Fat: 7g