All Natural Healthy Organic Chia Seeds (Omega-3 Food) - 250Gm
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Chia Seeds are Good for an active life style, perfect for snacking Hearts best friend, contains oleic acid, improves cardiovascular system,High Quality Protein: High protein content reduces appetite and reduces craving for food. Chia is a good vegetarian protein source.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: Chia Seeds are highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients, good for nervous system, improves bone health, calcium and magnesium in chia seeds helps maintain strong bones and teeth.
- WAYS TO USE: Blend with milk and have, eat raw by sprinkling onto cereals, yoghurt or salads, blend into puddings, smoothies, soups and gravies as a thickener.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
- Our Nuticious -Chia Seeds Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,chia seeds are very high in omega-3 fatty acids.,Chia seeds are high in several nutrients that are important for bone health.This includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein.You can also sprinkle them on top of cereal, yogurt, vegetables or rice dishes.
- How To Use: You can also sprinkle them on top of cereal, yogurt, vegetables or rice dishes.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free.
- NUTRITION: Source of healthy fats and dietary fiber and includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein and high source of essential omega-3 fatty acids.
Help Your Joints
To help with inflammation in the body you may want to start consuming chia seeds more regularly. Chia seeds are awesome anti-inflammatory foods because they have a ratio 3:1 of Omega 3’s to Omega 6’s. This is favorable because omega 3’s can help reduce inflammation whereas Omega 6’s could increase inflammation. So consuming a food that is higher in Omega 3’s than 6’s could help keep that inflammation away.
Excellent Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Chia seeds are actually packed with omega-3 fatty acids and would be a great and easy way to consume more of it. You can also find omega 3 in foods like salmon but when comparing the two gram for gram, chia seeds contain more.
Chia seeds will make you lose weight, however, considering they’re easy to consume in many different recipes and offer many health benefits. It is definitely rich in fiber helps you to stay fuller longer which means you’ll most likely consume fewer calories and in result can help with weight loss.
Boost Your Energy
chia seeds could enhance your exercise performance and would be a great healthy and natural sports drink. To do this you’d want to mix your chia seeds with coconut water. The reason for this is because coconut water is one of the richest natural sources of electrolytes.
Chia Seed Pudding
Creamy chocolate Chia Seed Pudding made with healthy ingredients! High protein, perfect for breakfasts, snacks, or dessert, and can be made in advance.
FOR THE PUDDING:
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder — plus 2 additional teaspoons
1/4 cup pure maple syrup — plus additional to taste
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon espresso powder — optional; will yield a more intense chocolate flavor
1 cup unsweetened almond milk — or any milk you like
½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup NUTICIOUS Chia Seeds
Fresh fruit — whipped cream (YUM!), chocolate chips, granola, nuts, anything you like!
Sift cocoa powder over a medium mixing bowl to remove any lumps. (I know–sifting is the worst, but you don’t want any lumps in your pudding.) Add the maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and espresso powder, and whisk slowly to combine. The mixture will seem very dry at first but will come together eventually and resemble a thick, fudgy sauce. Pour in a few splashes of the milk and stir gently to create a paste (this will help prevent lumps from forming). Then add the rest of the milk, and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the Greek yogurt until smooth.
Add chia seeds and whisk to combine. Cover the bowl with plastic and refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours, until the mixture thickens into a pudding-like consistency. I find it helps to whisk it once about 30 minutes in to make sure the chia seeds stay distributed in the mixture.
Once set, stir the pudding once more. Scoop out your desired portion, and enjoy with any desired toppings. You can also portion the mix into jars and store in them in the refrigerator for 4 additional days.
TO STORE: Cover your chia seed pudding and place in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
TO FREEZE: Place your chia seed pudding in small, airtight freezer-safe containers and store in the freezer for up to 2 months. Place your pudding in the refrigerator to thaw the day before you want to eat it.