All Natural Premium Pumpkin Seeds Raw - 250Gm
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Our NUTICIOUS Pumpkin seeds -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,which are of supreme quality and handpicked.Good for Skin, helps to improves healthy glow on Face, Lowers harmful cholesterol levels,Lowers Blood Pressure and Improves memory Power.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: Pumpkin seeds are great source of healthy fats and dietary fiber, highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients.
- WAYS TO USE: It can be soaked in water and have dirrectly, roasted, blend with milk and have.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
- Our Nuticious : Pumpkin seeds are equally nutritious as the fruit itself.our pumpkin seeds are crispy and sweet flavored stands as the best alternative for nuts,May Improve Heart Health. Can Lower Blood Sugar Levels,Full of Valuable Nutrients,The fiber in pumpkin seeds helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease
- Pumpkin seeds are equally nutritious as the fruit itself nuticious pumpkin seeds are crispy and stands as the best alternative for nuts.
- Suitable for every one including kids.
- Gluten Free & Vegan - Plant Based Protein.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- Highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
Health benefits of pumpkin seeds
- Full of Valuable Nutrients.
- High in Antioxidants.
- Linked to a Reduced Risk of Certain Cancers
- Improve Prostate and Bladder Health
- Very High in Magnesium
- May Improve Heart Health.
- Can Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- High in Fiber
Improves Prostrate Health
Pumpkin seeds may reduce symptoms of benign prostate enlargement and an overactive bladder.
Pumpkin seeds may help relieve symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a condition in which the prostate gland enlarges, causing problems with urination.
Several studies in humans found that eating these seeds reduced symptoms associated with BPH. In a one-year study in over 1,400 men with BPH, pumpkin seed consumption reduced symptoms and improved quality of life.
Further research suggests that taking pumpkin seeds or their products as supplements can help treat symptoms of an overactive bladder.
Improve Sperm Quality
The high zinc content of pumpkin seeds may help improve sperm quality and fertility in men.
Low zinc levels are associated with reduced sperm quality and an increased risk of infertility in men
Since pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc, they may improve sperm quality.
Evidence from one study in mice suggests they may also protect human sperm from damage caused by chemotherapy and autoimmune diseases
Pumpkin seeds are also high in antioxidants and other nutrients that can contribute to healthy testosterone levels and improve overall health.
Together, all these factors may benefit fertility levels and reproductive function, especially in men.
Pumpkin seeds are a good source of tryptophan, zinc and magnesium — all of which help promote good sleep. If you have trouble sleeping, you may want to eat some pumpkin seeds before bed. They're a natural source of tryptophan, an amino acid that can help promote sleep.
Consuming around 1 gram of tryptophan daily is thought to improve sleep.
However, you would need to eat around 7 ounces (200 grams) of pumpkin seeds to achieve the needed amount of tryptophan.
The zinc in these seeds can also help convert tryptophan to serotonin, which is then changed into melatonin, the hormone that regulates your sleep cycle.
Improve Heart Health
Nutrients in pumpkin seeds may help keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of antioxidants, magnesium, zinc and fatty acids — all of which may help keep your heart healthy, pumpkins’ ability to increase nitric oxide generation in your body may be responsible for its positive effects on heart health.
Nitric oxide helps expand blood vessels, improving blood flow and reducing the risk of plaque growth in your arteries.
Recipe Of Vegan Coffee Cake With Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegan butter , softened, 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup vegan butter, 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat your oven to 350Spray a 9X9 pan with vegetable spray.
- For the Crumble Topping: combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, pinch of salt, and vegan butter in a bowl. Stir to combine. Add the flour and stir until combined. Set aside.
- For the coffee cake: in a large bowl cream together the 3/4 cup of vegan butter and 1 cup of sugar. You can use a spoon here, but stir vigorously until light and fluffy. Add the plant-based milk, ground flax meal, cornstarch, and apple cider vinegar. Stir to combine.
- In a medium size bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine. Add the flour mixture to the milk mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking dish. Evenly distribute the crumble topping across the batter. Sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds. Bake for about 25 – 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. The crumble topping should be nice and golden brown as well.
- When done, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving