All Natural Vegan High Protein Trail Mix Dry Fruits -150Gm
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Almonds 20g, Cashew 10g, Peacans 10g, Dried Coconut 5g, Sunflower seeds 5g,Pumkin Seeds 20g, Cranberris 20g, Dates 10g.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient.
- Suitable for Vegeterians, Gluten free, no added refined sugar.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Glass Jar
Eating a healthy daily portion size of nuts and dried fruits delivers a nutritious dose of antioxidants, protein, unsaturated fats, fiber, vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, and other vitamins and nutrients which are essential in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
This healthy mix is great for sports because it's lightweight, easy to carry and nutritious, providing a quick energy boost from healthy carbohydrates and sustained energy from natural "healthy" fats! Or just enjoy this as a snack while watching your favourite shows, while studying or working.
- Gluten Free & Pure Vegan - Plant Based Protein.
- Highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients.
- Sugar Free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Glass jar
- deal for a breakfast topping
- Transforms porridge into something really special
- Adds protein and fibre to your morning cereal
- The Dark Belgian chocolate chips melt into your porridge to make it extra yummy!
- Ideal as a yogurt topper
- Just sprinkle some over natural yogurt for a healthy and delicious snack.
- Incredibily versatle... try sprinkling over ice-cream, pancakes even smoothies!
RECIPE : FUDGY GREEK YOGURT TRAIL MIX BROWNIES
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 ¼ cup turbinado sugar
- ½ cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup NUTICIOUS High Protein Trail Mix Dry Fruits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 by 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Add chocolate and sugar, cook, stirring until combined. Note: the sugar will still be granular.
- Scrape into a large bowl.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Gradually whisk Greek yogurt into the chocolate mixture. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to the chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly with a silicone spatula.
- Scrape brownie batter into the prepared baking dish and spread. Scatter trail mix over the top of the batter. Bake until the center is puffed slightly and set, 20 to 22 minutes. Cool brownies in the baking pan until room temperature, about 1 hour. Melt and drizzle the remaining chocolate over the cooled brownies if desired.