ALL NATURALS Blueberries, Strawberries, Mulberries, Cranberries, 250 gm X 4..
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Our NUTICINUTICIOUS – Blueberries, Strawberries, Mulberries, Cranberries -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,which are of supreme quality and handpicked.Good for Skin, helps to improves healthy glow on Face,Lowers harmful cholesterol levels,Lowers Blood Pressure and Improves memory Power.
- PRODUCT FEATURES:Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: NUTICIOUS – Blueberries, Strawberries, Mulberries, Cranberries are great source of healthy fats and dietary fiber,Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient
- WAYS TO USE:NUTICIOUS – Blueberries, Strawberries, Mulberries, Cranberries -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,It can be soaked in water and have dirrectly ,Roasted almonds,blend with milk and have ,high Nutritious food for all.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
1)Our Nuticious Cranberries Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,The nutrients in cranberries have been linked to a lower risk of urinary tract infections,Cranberries are a healthful food, due to their high nutrient.
2)Our Nuticious -Blueberries Dried Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,We source the best cultivated blueberries and then have them dried to our specifications without any added sugar.
3)They support the immune system. Instagram,They may help with blood sugar regulation,They may have antimicrobial effects.,They may improve heart health.,They can help with weight management.
4) Mulberries or mulberry extracts may be beneficial against several chronic conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes,improves blood sugar control.
One cup of fresh blueberries contains about 84 calories and 15 grams of sugar, while one cup of dried blueberries has over 500 calories and 100 grams of sugar. ... But because they're so calorie dense, dried fruits may be a healthy choice for athletes looking for a quick energy boost. Antioxidant content.
The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness.
Mulberries are the fruits of mulberry trees (Morus) It is a genus of 10–16 species of trees. and related to figs and breadfruit. The trees are traditionally grown for their leaves — mainly in Asia and North America — as they're the only food that silkworms eat.
Many people consider cranberries to be a superfood due to their high nutrient and antioxidant content. In fact, research has linked the nutrients in cranberries to a lower risk of urinary tract infection (UTI), the prevention of certain types of cancer, improved immune function, and decreased blood pressure.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free.
- NUTRITION: Source of healthy fats and dietary fiber, highly nutritious and contains essential macronutrients.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep re-sealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
Benefits OF Dried Blueberries
Good for Heart
Not only can they lower your risk of heart disease and cancer, they are also anti-inflammatory. Researchers estimate that eating a cup of blueberries a day reduced the risk of any cardiovascular event by 13 percent. Blueberries may be good for the heart. ... One third of the group ate a cup of dried blueberries a day, another third a half-cup, and the final third a similar-looking placebo.
Helps In Reducing Fat
Recent study findings suggest that dried blueberries may influence genes which regulate fat-burning and storage, helping reduce abdominal fat and lower cholesterol. When combined with a low-fat diet, blueberries might also lower triglycerides and improve blood sugar levels, each benefits of a comprehensive weight loss plan.
Boost Your Brain
You enjoy better brain function if dried blueberries are a regular part of your diet. Dried blueberries have components that improve memory and slow down age-related cognitive diseases.
Maintain Blood sugar levels
Dried blueberries are highly recommended for people who suffer from insulin resistance and diabetes. They help regulate blood sugar and control obesity. They don’t cause your insulin or blood sugar levels to spike. They also make you feel full for a longer period of time.
Health Benefits Of Dried Strawberries
Protect The Heart
The abundance of antioxidants and polyphenols in strawberries makes them the ideal food to protect your heart from ailments. Strawberries contain anthocyanins (the antioxidants responsible for their red hue), which protect the lining of the circulatory system, thereby shielding the arteries from plaque build-up and regulating the blood pressure
Regulate Blood Sugar Levels
Strawberries also contain ellagic acid, and this, along with the antioxidants, helps in slowing down the digestion of starchy foods. This controls the rise in blood sugar levels posts a starchy meal. It also helps individuals with type-2 diabetes keep their blood sugar levels in check
Regulate Blood Pressure
As already mentioned, strawberries contain anthocyanins, which are powerful antioxidants that relax the lining of the blood vessels and open them up, thereby lowering blood pressure
Improve Brain Health
The credit goes to the antioxidants, again. Strawberries, with their high content of antioxidants, protect the brain cells from damage due to free radicals. They also change the way the neurons in the brain communicate with each other. This ultimately leads to improved brain health.
Health Benefits of Dried Mulberries
Prevent Premature Aging
Dried Mulberries also boast a high level of vitamin A and vitamin E, along with a range of carotenoid components like lutein, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, and alpha-carotene. All of these elements act as antioxidants that specifically affect the skin, tissue, hair, and other areas of the body where free radicals strike.
Regulate Blood Pressure
Resveratrol is a very important flavonoid that directly affects the functioning of certain mechanisms in blood vessels, primarily making them less prone to damage by angiotensin, which can cause blood vessel constriction. In fact, resveratrol increases the production of nitric oxide, which is a vasodilator.
Aid in Digestion
Like the majority of fruits and vegetables, dried mulberries contain dietary fiber, which makes approximately 10% of your daily requirements in a single serving. Dietary fiber can help to improve digestion by bulking up the stool, thereby speeding up the movement of food through the digestive tract, while also reducing occurrences of constipation, bloating, and cramping.
One of the carotenoids found in dried mulberries is zeaxanthin, which has been connected directly to a reduction in oxidative stress on certain ocular cells, including the retinal macula lutea. Furthermore, zeaxanthin functions as an antioxidant and prevents certain damage to the retina, including the free radicals that can cause macular degeneration and cataracts.
Prevent Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
You get a high dose of proanthocyanidins (PACs) when you eat cranberries. PACs are antioxidants that prevent UTI-causing bacteria from sticking to your urinary tract walls. They prevent infection.
Enhance Oral Health
Cranberries have proanthocyanidins that increase oral health. Proanthocyanidins stop bacteria from binding to your teeth and causing tooth decay. They also help prevent gum disease.
Lower Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Research indicates that cranberries help bring down the risk of cardiovascular disease. Cranberries have polyphenols with anti-inflammatory properties. Polyphenols help bring down hypertension to prevent platelet buildup – and, as a result, lower your risk of cardiovascular problems.
Help Prevent Cancer
Cranberries have nutrients that keep you from getting tumors. These nutrients also help slow down the enlargement of existing tumors. People who are predisposed to suffer from prostate problems or from cancers, including breast, liver, colon, and ovarian, develop a stronger immunity to these conditions.
Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice can also use almond milk, skim milk, coconut milk or other flavor of juice
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 1/2 cups NUTICIOUS Dried Strawberries, NUTICIOUS Dried Cranberries, NUTICIOUS Dried Muilberries, NUTICIOUS Dried Blueberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey optional
- Optional garnish: fresh berries and mint sprigs
Place the apple juice, banana, berries and yogurt in a blender; blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems too thick, add a little more liquid (1/4 cup).
Taste and add honey if desired. Pour into two glasses and garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs if desired