ALL NATURALS Watermelon Melon Seeds, Musk Melon Seeds, 450 ge X 2..Dry Fruit , Nuts & Berries
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Our NUTICIOUS – Watermelon Melon Seeds, Musk Melon Seeds -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,which are of supreme quality and handpicked.Good for Skin, helps to improves healthy glow on Face,Lowers harmful cholesterol levels,Lowers Blood Pressure and Improves memory Power.
- PRODUCT FEATURES:Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: NUTICIOUS – Watermelon Melon Seeds, Musk Melon Seeds are great source of healthy fats and dietary fiber,Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient
- WAYS TO USE:NUTICIOUS – Watermelon Melon Seeds, Musk Melon Seeds-are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,It can be soaked in water and have dirrectly ,Roasted almonds,blend with milk and have ,high Nutritious food for all.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
Our Nuticious -watermelon seeds Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient. Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that's also good for you. watermelon Contains 92% water. The combination of water and fiber means you're eating a good volume of food without a lot of calories. Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein. ,.Several nutrients in watermelon have specific benefits for heart health. Watermelon contains lots of water and a small amount of fiber — both of which are important for healthy digestion. 2)Muskmelon seeds are rich in protein,enriched with Vitamins,improves bone health,fights agiast cold,best for weight loss and to reduce tummy
Our Nuticious Musk Melon is a great source of beta-carotene, folic acid, potassium, vitamins C and A, muskmelon not only helps you stay healthy, but is also great for your skin and hair. Here's why you should include this fruit in your diet.
Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that's also good for you. It contains only 46 calories per cup but is high in vitamin C, vitamin A and many healthy plant compounds. Watermelon seeds are one of the most nutrient-dense varieties of seeds. They are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium and more. These seeds are high in calories though, so you need to mindful of your portions.
Muskmelon (Cucumis melo) is a species of melon that has been developed into many cultivated varieties. These include smooth-skinned varieties such as honeydew, Crenshaw, and casaba, and different netted cultivars (cantaloupe, Persian melon, and Santa Claus or Christmas melon).
- Gluten Free & Pure Vegan - Plant Based Protein.
- Sugar Free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: Highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients, source of healthy fats and dietary fiber.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper.
Health Benefits Of Watermelon seeds
Promote Heart Health
Watermelon seeds are also rich in zinc, which plays a key role in heart health. It regulates the way calcium moves in your heart cells. This is important as excessive calcium levels can lead to heart failure. And patients with congestive heart failure were found to have severe zinc deficiency, which simply explains why this mineral is so important for the heart
Improve Male Fertility
The zinc in watermelon seeds is important for the male reproductive system. According to a Chinese study, zinc supplementation can significantly enhance sperm quality of infertile men. Also, zinc is only second to iron as the most abundant element in human tissues. And trace elements like zinc play a major role in the male reproductive system as they exhibit high activity at the molecular level. Studies have also found lower levels of zinc in the seminal plasma of infertile men than that in normal males. Though further studies are required, the possibility is encouraging.
Improve Brain Health
The magnesium in watermelon seeds can help improve memory. It can also fight memory lapses associated with aging. Studies also show that magnesium-based treatments can work with great success for age-related memory loss. An American study states that brain magnesium can improve memory and even accelerate learning
One of the B vitamins watermelon seeds contain is niacin. It is the most prevalent B vitamin in the seeds, and it is important for the nervous system..
Aid Diabetes Treatment
watermelon seeds have positive effects on the accumulation of glycogen stores, which may be able to assist in diabetes treatment. The extracts of the seeds are considered antidiabetic, given their ability to decrease plasma glucose levels.
The magnesium in watermelon seeds was also found to prevent insulin dysregulation. The zinc in the seeds, as per studies, was found to have beneficial effects on glycemic control.
Health Benefits Of Musk Melon Seeds
The seeds are also rich in magnesium and phosphorous, and high on fiber, which is amazing for diabetics and those looking to lose weight. Muskmelon seeds also act as a good deworming agent in the intestinal tract, and flushes all the pests and worms.
Helps in Weight Loss
Their water content is also very high. Their seeds contain a special fibre in them which helps in losing weight. They contain really high content of potassium which helps in losing belly fat. Muskmelons help regulate the blood sugar levels thereby helping control diabetes.
Goos For Diabetics
Watermelon seeds are linked to better blood sugar control and reduced insulin resistance in the body. This is quite essential for the health of diabetes patients. The primary concern of diabetes patients is controlling blood sugar levels and watermelon seeds are a delicious and healthy way of going about it.
Helps in Growing Hairs
Consuming muskmelon seeds can definitely make sure a healthy hair growth as well as nails, thanks to the high protein content within them. It may also help maintain the tissues within our body.
Recipe : Couscous with Browned Garlic, Watermelon & Musk Melon Seeds and Raisins
1/3 cup couscous,
uncooked ¾ cup water
4 finely sliced garlic cloves
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tbsp olive oil
½ chopped tomato
Salt to taste
A squeeze of lemon juice
Some chopped coriander
A handful of NUTICIOUS watermelon seeds & Musk Melon Seeds
Heat up the water with salt until it comes to a simmer. In another pan heat up the olive oil. Fry the sliced garlic until it turns golden-brown. Add in the chili flakes, couscous and raisins, then mix them together. Pour water over this and close the lid tight. Leave untouched for 15 minutes. In the meantime, heat up a dry pan and toast the watermelon seeds and muskmelon seeds for five seconds. Once the couscous is done, fluff it with a fork and add the chopped tomatoes and watermelon seeds. Serve it with a squeeze of lemon, some more watermelon and muskmelon seeds, and lots of chopped coriander.