Dried Blueberries , Dried Cranberries 250 Gm X 2.
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Our Dried Blueberries , Dried Cranberries Dry Fruits 250g X 2 Dual Pack -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,which are of supreme quality and handpicked.Good for Skin, helps to improves healthy glow on Face,Lowers harmful cholesterol levels,Lowers Blood Pressure and Improves memory Power.
- PRODUCT FEATURES:Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: NUTICIOUS – Dried Blueberries , Dried Cranberries Dry Fruits 250g X 2 Dual Pack are great source of healthy fats and dietary fiber,Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient
- WAYS TO USE:NUTICIOUS – Dried Blueberries , Dried Cranberries Dry Fruits 250g X 2 Pack -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for kids as it provides high Memory Power ,It can be soaked in water and have dirrectly ,Roasted almonds,blend with milk and have ,high Nutritious food for all.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
1)Our Nuticious Dried Blueberries , Dried Cranberries Dry Fruits 250g X 2 Dual Pack, Cranberries are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Due to their very sharp and sour taste, cranberries are rarely eaten raw.The nutrients in cranberries have been linked to a lower risk of urinary tract infections,Cranberries are a healthful food, due to their high nutrient.
2)Our Nuticious -Blueberries Dried have the highest antioxidant capacity of all the popular fruits and vegetables,Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,We source the best cultivated blueberries and then have them dried,to our specifications without any added sugar.They are also about 85% water, and an entire cup contains only 84 calories, with 15 grams of carbohydrates.
One cup of fresh blueberries contains about 84 calories and 15 grams of sugar, while one cup of dried blueberries has over 500 calories and 100 grams of sugar. ... But because they're so calorie dense, dried fruits may be a healthy choice for athletes looking for a quick energy boost. Antioxidant content.
Many people consider cranberries to be a superfood due to their high nutrient and antioxidant content. In fact, research has linked the nutrients in cranberries to a lower risk of urinary tract infection (UTI), the prevention of certain types of cancer, improved immune function, and decreased blood pressure.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free.
- NUTRITION: Source of healthy fats and dietary fiber, highly nutritious and contains essential macronutrients.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep re-sealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Zip Lock Kraft Paper
Benefits OF Dried Blueberries
Good for Heart
Not only can they lower your risk of heart disease and cancer, they are also anti-inflammatory. Researchers estimate that eating a cup of blueberries a day reduced the risk of any cardiovascular event by 13 percent. Blueberries may be good for the heart. ... One third of the group ate a cup of dried blueberries a day, another third a half-cup, and the final third a similar-looking placebo.
Helps In Reducing Fat
Recent study findings suggest that dried blueberries may influence genes which regulate fat-burning and storage, helping reduce abdominal fat and lower cholesterol. When combined with a low-fat diet, blueberries might also lower triglycerides and improve blood sugar levels, each benefits of a comprehensive weight loss plan.
Boost Your Brain
You enjoy better brain function if dried blueberries are a regular part of your diet. Dried blueberries have components that improve memory and slow down age-related cognitive diseases.
Maintain Blood sugar levels
Dried blueberries are highly recommended for people who suffer from insulin resistance and diabetes. They help regulate blood sugar and control obesity. They don’t cause your insulin or blood sugar levels to spike. They also make you feel full for a longer period of time.
Prevent Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
You get a high dose of proanthocyanidins (PACs) when you eat cranberries. PACs are antioxidants that prevent UTI-causing bacteria from sticking to your urinary tract walls. They prevent infection.
Enhance Oral Health
Cranberries have proanthocyanidins that increase oral health. Proanthocyanidins stop bacteria from binding to your teeth and causing tooth decay. They also help prevent gum disease.
Lower Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Research indicates that cranberries help bring down the risk of cardiovascular disease. Cranberries have polyphenols with anti-inflammatory properties. Polyphenols help bring down hypertension to prevent platelet buildup – and, as a result, lower your risk of cardiovascular problems.
Help Prevent Cancer
Cranberries have nutrients that keep you from getting tumors. These nutrients also help slow down the enlargement of existing tumors. People who are predisposed to suffer from prostate problems or from cancers, including breast, liver, colon, and ovarian, develop a stronger immunity to these conditions.
Recipe : Blueberry Cranberry Lemon Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 + 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup NUTICIOUS Dried Blueberries
- 1/4 cup NUTICIOUS Dried Cranberries
Lightly brush your 9-inch cake pan with oil/ butter and dust with all-purpose flour. Next, line with parchment paper. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C. In a medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, lemon zest and baking powder. Whisk until well combined. In a large bowl, beat sugar and oil until the mixture becomes light and pale, for about 5-7 minutes. Add lemon juice. Add eggs, one by one, mixing well after each addition. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three batches, alternating with milk. Do not over mix. Using a spatula fold the dried into the batter. Reserve some for the top. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Bake at 180C until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. This will take about 30-40 minutes.
Blueberries & Cranberries are loaded with antioxidants. These antioxidants help in boosting your immune system. By increasing your immunity, they prevent you from common infections and diseases. These delicious berries are loaded with fiber and they are great for your health. They help in promoting your digestive order and prevent any digestive problems. A lot of studies suggest that berries regulate blood pressure. This further protects your heart and prevents it from any heart diseases.