Keto Vegan Toasted Trail Mix Dry Fruits -180 gm X 2
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.Almond - 40 g Flax -10 Watermelon -20 g Pumpkin seeds - 10 g Raisins - 20 g Black Raisins - 20 g Cashew - 20 g Cranberries - 20 g Muskmelon - 20 g.
- Sugar free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Glass jar
- Suitable for Vegeterians,high dietary fiber, no gluten, no GMO, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol.
Eating a healthy daily portion size of nuts and dried fruits delivers a nutritious dose of antioxidants, protein, unsaturated fats, fiber, vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, and other vitamins and nutrients which are essential in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
This healthy mix is great for sports because it's lightweight, easy to carry and nutritious, providing a quick energy boost from healthy carbohydrates and sustained energy from natural "healthy" fats! Or just enjoy this as a snack while watching your favourite shows, while studying or working.
- Gluten Free & Pure Vegan - Plant Based Protein.
- Highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients.
- Sugar Free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness | Type of Container: Glass jar
- deal for a breakfast topping
- Transforms porridge into something really special
- Adds protein and fibre to your morning cereal
- The Dark Belgian chocolate chips melt into your porridge to make it extra yummy!
- Ideal as a yogurt topper
- Just sprinkle some over natural yogurt for a healthy and delicious snack.
- Incredibily versatle... try sprinkling over ice-cream, pancakes even smoothies!
Recipe : Trail Mix Frozen Yogurt Bar
2 cups plain Greek yogurt 2% or full-fat
2 tablespoons honey
1 bottle of NUTICIOUS Keto Vegan Toasted Trail Mix Dry Fruits
2 tablespoons mini M&Ms
1/4-1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt optional
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl (or in the yogurt container itself) mix the yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Pour on to the prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer about 1/4-inch thick. Sprinkle with the trail mix of toasted dryfruits, M&Ms, and sea salt, if using. Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Break into shards. Frozen yogurt bark will keep for about a week, stored in an airtight container in the freezer