Watermelon Seeds -250gm
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein.watermelon Seeds are Good for an active life style, perfect for snacking Hearts best friend, contains oleic acid, improves cardiovascular system
- PRODUCT FEATURES:Agricultural Produce of United States | No Added Sugar | No Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: Watermelon Seeds are great Source of Weight Loss,watermelon is one of the lowest in calories ,It has vitamin C,Vitamin A
- WAYS TO USE:Watermelon Seeds -are Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient,Good food for every one as it useful in ,It can be soaked in water and have dirrectly ,can be eaten Raw ,Can be roasted
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Packed in aluminum foil to retain freashness and box packing outside Key Product Features Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness |Type of Container: Packed in aluminum foil to retain freashness and box packing outside
- Our Nuticious -watermelon seeds Highly Nutritious and source of essential macronutrient. Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that's also good for you. watermelon Contains 92% water. The combination of water and fiber means you're eating a good volume of food without a lot of calories. Gluten Free & 100% Vegan - Plant Based Protein. ,.Several nutrients in watermelon have specific benefits for heart health. Watermelon contains lots of water and a small amount of fiber — both of which are important for healthy digestion.
Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that's also good for you. It contains only 46 calories per cup but is high in vitamin C, vitamin A and many healthy plant compounds. Watermelon seeds are one of the most nutrient-dense varieties of seeds. They are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium and more. These seeds are high in calories though, so you need to mindful of your portions.
- Gluten Free & Pure Vegan - Plant Based Protein.
- Sugar Free | No added Salt | No Preservatives | Vegan | Palm Oil Free| Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free
- NUTRITION: Highly nutritious and source of essential macronutrients, source of healthy fats and dietary fiber.
- Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from date of manufacturing | Storage: Keep resealed and in cool place to preserve freshness
Health Benefits Of Watermelon seeds
Promote Heart Health
Watermelon seeds are also rich in zinc, which plays a key role in heart health. It regulates the way calcium moves in your heart cells. This is important as excessive calcium levels can lead to heart failure. And patients with congestive heart failure were found to have severe zinc deficiency, which simply explains why this mineral is so important for the heart
Improve Male Fertility
The zinc in watermelon seeds is important for the male reproductive system. According to a Chinese study, zinc supplementation can significantly enhance sperm quality of infertile men. Also, zinc is only second to iron as the most abundant element in human tissues. And trace elements like zinc play a major role in the male reproductive system as they exhibit high activity at the molecular level. Studies have also found lower levels of zinc in the seminal plasma of infertile men than that in normal males. Though further studies are required, the possibility is encouraging.
Improve Brain Health
The magnesium in watermelon seeds can help improve memory. It can also fight memory lapses associated with aging. Studies also show that magnesium-based treatments can work with great success for age-related memory loss. An American study states that brain magnesium can improve memory and even accelerate learning
One of the B vitamins watermelon seeds contain is niacin. It is the most prevalent B vitamin in the seeds, and it is important for the nervous system..
Aid Diabetes Treatment
watermelon seeds have positive effects on the accumulation of glycogen stores, which may be able to assist in diabetes treatment. The extracts of the seeds are considered antidiabetic, given their ability to decrease plasma glucose levels.
The magnesium in watermelon seeds was also found to prevent insulin dysregulation. The zinc in the seeds, as per studies, was found to have beneficial effects on glycemic control.
Recipe : Couscous with Browned Garlic, Watermelon Seeds and Raisins
1/3 cup couscous,
uncooked ¾ cup water
4 finely sliced garlic cloves
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tbsp olive oil
½ chopped tomato
Salt to taste
A squeeze of lemon juice
Some chopped coriander
A handful of NUTICIOUS watermelon seeds
Heat up the water with salt until it comes to a simmer. In another pan heat up the olive oil. Fry the sliced garlic until it turns golden-brown. Add in the chili flakes, couscous and raisins, then mix them together. Pour water over this and close the lid tight. Leave untouched for 15 minutes. In the meantime, heat up a dry pan and toast the watermelon seeds for five seconds. Once the couscous is done, fluff it with a fork and add the chopped tomatoes and watermelon seeds. Serve it with a squeeze of lemon, some more watermelon seeds, and lots of chopped coriander.